I feel down in the dumps.
I just found out that a mother of 2 young kids is suffering from 4th stage lung cancer. Everything happened so suddenly. I wish I could do something to help. Please, don't take her away. Not yet. Not soon.
I feel low-spirited.
My heart goes out to a sweet girl I met. A patient. She's 9 and she suffers from severe scoliosis, facial disfigurement, eye problems, hearing and speech disabilities.
And here we are I am, living the comfortable life, complaining & whining about how we I look?
I want to do something.
Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
Bind them around your neck,
Write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favour and a good name in the sight of God and man.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.
Prov 3:3
No comments:
Post a Comment