Sunday, May 2, 2010

Elections

Speech delivery was bad to an unspeakable level, almost quite literally
Don't know what happened there. Maybe it had to happen to act as an
eye opener to how things and priviledges have always been laid at my
feet, for my benefit, for my convenience. Like someone said...' I
forgot what it was like to put up a fight'. This distant memory caused
an almost lackadaisical attitude.

It's time for change.

Miss VP here will bring change.

M

Thank you all for the trust and faith in me.

-------------------------------------------------------

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hands
And lead me in your righteousness

I understand now why mum prays for the things she does profusely

I am nothing without your gracious and abundant blessings

Anyone who performed the way I did would have undoubtedly lost
But I didn't.
You keep me upright in my weakness

No comments:

Post a Comment