Thursday, May 10, 2012

thankfully, I didn't have to grow up without her


Not many people get to observe a reburial in their lifetime. This year has been a fateful one.

I wondered if I ever have to experience this kind of loss so personal and how I would deal with the grief and how I would react. It must have been extremely heart-breaking and soul-wrenching, to say the least.

What is even worse is unsympathetic and self-righteous people throwing stones of nonsensical blasphemous suggestions at the already crippled. Call me grim or whatever you may, but it is history and unfortunately, also present and future.

A friend of mom's told me about the loss of her 17 year old daughter to full-blown SLE and how some indecent people questioned her if she had unrepented sin or curse which had caused the tragedy.

M
may divine flowers flourish, blossom and surround


No comments:

Post a Comment