It's amazing how dogs are emotional creatures, how they seemingly understand and know human emotions - when a person is sad or joyful. And they're sympathetic too. They are even able to express their moods - I believe so, anyway.
I didn't know why but Baby had been rather distant the past few days. But on the day I was really down and in bed, she came and sat by my side all afternoon, as if, she wanted to keep me company and give me a morale boost. I decided to bring her for a jungle walk in the same evening and boy, was she delighted. And later on, after the jungle walk, she was all jumpy, cheery and just wouldn't leave my side, as if she was saying "thank you! thank you! I really enjoyed the time". Even in the next few days, she was much more attached and alive. Dogs really do sense and appreciate an owner's love.
I love you, Baby. 7 years and counting :)
M
it seems you've grown tired of the one you once desired. but i've wanted none but you.
No comments:
Post a Comment